Your Story: International Clients
Getting your story into the right media at the right time is one of the most effective ways of reaching your target audience – especially right before a trade show you are exhibiting at. tp public relations is specialized in b2b communication for technologies. We manage, influencer, and social media campaigns for brands of every size. We have strong relationships across technology and business media and a reputation for providing the journalists with relevant information just when they need it. The number of trade journals published in Germany is considerably higher than in any other European country or the US. We know which titles are right for you and what stories they’re interested in.
About Tanja Planko | tp public relations
Degree in journalism in 2001
Public Relations Consultant since 2003
Certified by DPRG (German Public Relations Association) in 2005
Founded tp public relations in 2009
Working languages: German and English
Core target industries: engineering, electric vehicles, logistics, warehouse-management-systems, material flow systems, construction, health care, social economy.
Trade fairs of our clients’ choice: CeMAT, LogiMAT, FachPack, SPS/IPC/Drives, Hannover Messe (HMI), transport logistic, WindEnergy, SMM, IFH Intherm, IMHX (UK), TOC EUROPE und Tekniksa Mässan (SE)
Interested in reference texts? Klick here!
Package 1: “Powerful Press Release”
- We draft a press release of 1,500 to 2,000 characters length (including spaces) for your approval.
- We will deliver the first draft and an English translation of the text. Translations into other languages are possible on request.
- The final drafts will be proofread by a professional proof-reader.
- The release will be sent out to relevant trade journals and published on relevant web sites.
- We will respond to journalist’s enquieries on your behalf.
- We will control the performance of your press release for up to two months after the trade show ends.
- Cost: 750,- Euro + 19% VAT
Package 2: “Premium Package”
- This package contains all services of package 1 plus a company profile for the trade show catalogue and the text for the invitation of German business partners to your booth.
- Length and structure of the company profile will vary as it will be tailored to the standards of the trade fair catalogue in question.
- The direct mailing to invite German business contacts will be in the format of a business letter.
- If you do not have German business partners yet or would like to expand your list of contacts for sending out your invitation we will assist you in renting/buying personalized addresses of relevant businesses on request.
- The first drafts of all three texts will be translated into English to ensure a smooth approval process. Translations into other languages are possible on request.
- Cost: 950,- Euro + 19% VAT
We offer a whole range of further services in regard to making your participation in German trade shows widely known. The following list contains a number of examples. Please feel free to ask for an individual offer tailored to your needs.
- Compiling and writing texts for you press kit. We also assist you in finding a service provider for printing your press kit or for producing a digital version on CD-ROM.
- Inviting editors from trade journals to visit your booth and hosting the face-to-face talks with the journalists at your booth during the trade show.
- Writing and setting up a landing page for communicating your trade show participation on-line. We will also supply you with successful keywords for a Google-AdWords-Campaign targeted at this landing page.
- Managing the translation of your product brochures from any given language into German by a professional translator. We will fine-tune the German text afterwards making sure your (potential) clients enjoy reading the brochure and it is using the correct “marketing speak” of your line of business.